Crispy Lemon Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
Honestly, who doesn't love chicken wings?
If there's one food that I feel like can please everyone, it's chicken wings. Plain, teriyaki, buffalo, lemon pepper, parmesan garlic, all of the flavors, everybody loves wings. Seriously, if you know someone who doesn't like chicken wings, please introduce me, because I haven't met a single person, yet.
I eat chicken wings a lot these days. You can thank my wonderful boyfriend for that. I promise y'all I could serve him chicken wings for dinner every week without any complaints.
I rarely made party wings like these, if at all, up until a year ago. I thought the only way to make them was by deep frying, at I wasn't try to do that. But, after reading a couple of recipes and cookbooks, I realized that deep frying wasn't the only way to go prepping wings. Game changer.
These lemon pepper wings use ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. They also require hardly any hands on work in the kitchen, which makes them perfect for your next party! Make them and, as always, let me know what you think!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut or avocado oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
Lemon Pepper Rub:
- juice of 2 large lemons
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the chicken wings with oil, salt, garlic, and onion powder
- Place the wings on a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until crispy, flipping half way through.
- Once the wings are done, place them in a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice onto the wings and sprinkle the remaining rub seasonings. Then, toss until everything is well coated. Enjoy!
*you could also place a wire baking rack on top of a lined baking sheet and bake the wings on the wire rack